Paule-Dominique is the owner of Voilà La Familia in San Francisco. She received her Life Coaching Training through " The System" in 2000 at The Institute of Psycho-Spiritual Training, Lafayette, California, a modality focused on solutions.
Today in the 21st century there are still no schools that teach us about relationships and the divorce rate has risen to 55%.
Paule-Dominique, a couples coach for relationships can offer tools for partners to accomplish what they need to do in order to succeed in their relationship.
Couples Coaching 90 minutes
The first part of the workshop. Communication and listening 45 minutes.
1) Sharing your story and why you are together?
2) Giving positive feedback to your partner and having more love and fun.
3) Stopping the routine and being open to doing new things.
4) Telling the truth to your partner about what you need.
5) Creating realistic solutions.
The second part of the workshop. Massage your partner for 45 minutes.
1) Connecting through touch.
2) Enjoying basic and simple massage techniques.
3) Giving your partner a touch of love.
Wear comfortable clothes. A T-shirt and loose pants.
Walk into a nonjudgmental, safe, cozy refuge.
- Explore new and creative positive ways to look at your differences.
- Open your heart and forget your ego and create harmony.
- Listen to your partner and help your partner to show his/her vulnerabilities to you.
- Enjoy your partner more and increase your desire for connection.
"Thank you for the coaching session, I feel things like what you offer work better than "therapy" for us, and learning to reconnect is what we desperately need to find again. I hope next time we come in more positive spirits, not from an argument & so full of frustration and anger toward each other. I'm curious about how the massage promise will go, I'm hopeful."
My boyfriend and I went to Voila after I purchased a couples massage class. The therapist was very sweet and very french, we really liked her. Some of the things she had us do were a bit awkward at first, but after the initial giggles, they were actually very nice and sweet. I have to say, my boyfriend had far improved his massage technique by the end. And I learned a lot that will help me be a better masseuse for my boyfriend, friends and family. So we were very happy with our visit and will likely return for a second or third class.
All of our therapists are certified by the California Massage Therapy Council. Paule-Dominique Anneheim CAMTC #3177
© 2015 Voila La Familia - All Rights Reserved